Can I fix them with Areola Reduction?

I am 18 years old, 53 kg, 1,67 m. Unfortunately because of some gain/lose weight times(I am always between 50-60) and birth control pills (I took them because of hormonal disorders) my boobs were very unstable and now I have strechmarks on them and they look so down and deflated. Also I have kinda puffy areola from the beginning and I think they are big and shapeless. Can I fix and lift them up with areola reduction? and if I can, how long would them take to heal and how will be the scars after healing?

Breast Lift

Thank you for your question and photos. An areola reduction is essentially a circumareolar lift. I would probably advise a vertical lift for you in order to reduce excess skin, reposition/resize areolas and lift the breasts. If you are happy with your breast size when lifted in a bra, you can consider the lift without implants.  It would be best to examine you in person, discuss your aesthetic goals and then make recommendations during a consultation. Be sure to seek board certified Plastic Surgeons who specialize in this area.
All the best

Can I fix them with Areola Reduction?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD