more than ever.What's wrong is the snoring going to ever stop ? I sleep with a tooth guard at night hoping to breathe better and to get some sleep.please help me to solve my issue.
Its been 2 months since Septoplasty/Turbinate reduction and I still have a stuffy nose. Will it ever stop?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 1
Nasal congestion after septoplasty
Dear s settle,
- Usually at 2 months, a lot of swelling has come down
- You would need a physical exam to see what the cause of the breathing problems are
- Sometimes, additional work may need to be done to get the results you are looking for
- Snoring can also be caused by other things like big tonsils, it is a complicated problem because there are a few levels of the airway that might be affected
- So the first step would be to get examined again and see your surgeon. If he/she cannot address your concerns, you can seek out a second opinion
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.