It's been 5 days since my rhinoplasty/septoplasty and the sutures on my right nostril look weird. Should I worry? (Photo)

there's a small bump a blue one as u can see in the pic. im scared that maybe i pulled a suture or something. is it something to worry about cause im panicking. the dark bloody looking thing hanging out are sutures not blood. sorry for the mess of my nose .

Issues after rhinoplasty

I am sorry to hear about your issues following Rhinoplasty surgery. In general local reactions to dissolvable sutures can occur but as always please check back with your surgeon to be sure.
Good luck and I hope this helps.
Dr. Wayne

Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Concerns regarding the appearance of my nose five days after rhinoplasty

• It is difficult to tell from the photograph you've provided just what is concerning you. Based on the photographs I can't tell that anything seems out of order. I suggest you see your surgeon and let him evaluate your nose in a face-to-face basis.

William G. Hart Jr., MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon