Can Thermage help me with my eyes? (Photo)

Hello! Sorry about my english.I am looking for help and advices with my problem.I am 29 years old.All my life I had puffy eyes.I did blepharoplasty 6 years ago.But I still have some puffy under my eyes.I am not sure is this fat or not.Usually in morning this puffy bigger than in evening.But I can see puffines during the all day.Especially under my right eye. My health is all right.I don't drink to much water in the evening. Is Thermage can help me on this situation? Or I need something else? Thank you

Themage and eyes.

No, not the bottom lids, however it can be used on the upper lids to give a modest lift in some patients. 1-2 mm at most. 

Bottom lids can not be tightened with Themage, however the use of fillers such as Restylane can lighten the teat trough area. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim
Fiori Institute of Body Contouring and Facial Rejuvenation 
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Thermage and Eyes NYC

Thermage is great and skin tightening the face, especially the jowls.  However, it cannot address the puffiness under the eyes.  An in person consultation is needed to see what treatment would be best for this delicate under eye area.  Best, Dr. Green