3 days post op from my ptosis repair. Felt discomfort & moved during the procedure. Do my incision lines look okay? (Photos)

I am 3 days post op. I felt some discomfort during surgery and moved during the procedure. Do my incision lines look okay?

On day three it is far too early to know.

The left incision looks too high but that can be swelling.  The most important issue here is did the surgeon get the eyes open.  You really will not know this until you have healed about 6 weeks.  Please consider reposting once you have healed.

Do my incision lines look okay?

The incision lines can look quite different for the first few weeks, but later heal just fine.  Sometimes one side will swell more than another or rebleed under the closed incision causing the incision to look different from the other side.  Variable surgery may have been intentionally done to improve your overall result, which can lead to healing differences early on.  I would move to warm compresses and keep in touch with your surgeon, who knows your situation best.  Best regards.

John R. Burroughs, MD
Colorado Springs Oculoplastic Surgeon