Ugly belly button post Vaser Hi Def plus tummy tuck? (Photos)

Hi. 13 months post Vaser Hi Def + tummy tuck. 1) Scar still there. What could I do? Perhaps fraxel? Tatoo? 2) Ugly belly button, you can see some sort of indentation at the top. Color is different from rest of the body. Would fraxel work? Perhaps a tattoo? Or should I go for an umbilicoplasty? 3) It's hard at the touch (some sort of lump) to the right of my belly button as well as along some parts of my scar. Thinking of getting a scan of the parts to find out what it might be. Any ideas? Thanks

Scars for Months Post-Op

It may take several months for a tummy tuck patient’s scars to soften, for sensation to return, and for relaxing of the tight sensation in the abdomen. In the case of extensive surgery, abdominoplasty recovery can be uncomfortable and may take longer. Scars may stay red, become thick or widen. It can take 12-18 months for the scars to settle.

These can be improved with topical treatments such as BioCorneum, Scar Guard, Scar Fade and Mederma. Redness can be improved with laser treatments and the scars can be kept narrow with products such as Embrace.  On occasion, keloids or hypertrophic scars can develop and will need treatment including Kenalog, 5FU and laser.

If you are worried or uncomfortable about the presence of your scar it would be a good idea to visit your surgeon to have the area examined and make sure that the healing process is proceeding well. Good luck!