After 5 session laser q switched and 1 of picosure my tattoo is not changed. Any suggestions?

After 5 session laser q swiched and 1 of picosure my tatto is not tatto is just a black writing....I don't know what to do yet...I'm so desperate.....I can't live whit this tatto.

Tattoo Removal -- I suggest Pico Laser and/or Eclipse Micropen TR

The gold standard for removal of tattoos is the picosecond lasers. They take many treatments and have pain, swelling, blisters and sometimes do not get red, aqua and orange colors. There is an alternative treatment called the Eclipse Micropen TR that can treat all colors and skin types. Both options take at least 3-4 treatments spaced about 6-8 weeks apart. However, the Micropen TR has very little pain, no swelling or blisters. For larger tattoos I have patients do laser treatments first and then follow with the Micropen to get the remaining colors/pigment. For smaller tattoos, you can chose either but the Micropen would be less painful. I suggest a formal consultation with a tattoo removal expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Hi Paola72, Since the laser appears not to be working on your tattoo, you may need surgical excision of your tattoo.   Unfortunately, you did not enclose a picture. However, I anticipate your tattoo can be removed in a single stage.  Tattoo removal surgery can be performed in the office under local anesthesia. Depending on the tattoo, tattoo removal may take approximately one hour. After the tattoo removal, you will have a scar . The trade-off is that tattoo is gone.  Please seek an experienced, American Board of Plastic Surgery board-certified plastic surgeon. If you have any other questions regarding the surgical removal of tattoos, please contact my office. Sincerely Dr. Katzen.