Do I have a negative canthal tilt? (Photo)

Thank you all.

See oculoplastic specialist

You appear to have left canthal tilt and upper eyelid ptosis (droopy eyelids). Not sure what is exactly bothering you. See an oculoplastic specialist.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

The big feature seen in this photo is upper eyelid ptosis.

That is far more significant than the position of the lateral canthal position.  If your eyes were more open, the position of the lateral canthus is less important.  

Canthal angle

Generally speaking the lateral canthal  angle should be about 2-3mm higher than the medial.  In your photo you are in slight right gaze but I do not see your lateral canthal angle being lower than your medial.Dr. Schwarcz 

Robert Schwarcz, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon