My lipo status after 6 weeks. What's wrong? (Photo)

Hello from Italy. Had my lipo ( belly, breast, hips) for about 1.8 liters of fat. After 6 weeks still look not really good. I have a lot of imperfections: left side i have a kind of "little fat area" on the belly plus in my lips I have a big sign, In that side the skin in still thick. Please see the pic attached. still using the garment and i gonna have a cycle of 12 smoothshape in 3 weeks. Is this situation normal? thank you!

Liposuction - what went wrong?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • You are still very swollen 6 weeks after surgery -
  • It is too early to assess your result.
  • The 'fatty' areas o the belly and hips may be swelling -
  • If they are residual fat, they can be treated once all the swelling is gone.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- REVISION

You likely will need a revision procedure, but I am concerned you have a seroma or scar tissue/irregularities.  For now, please get lymphatic massage, stay in compression, and start venus legacy or exilis ultra treatments with z wave/cellultone.  In 6 weeks evaluate the area and see a VASER 4D revision specialist.  Best, Dr. Emer.