Can my tattoo be removed? (photos)

I've already have my first session with Revlite laser, but the doctor can't tell me how much session I need.. He told me that in some part of the tattoo the ink is deep, and that the ink cointains metal (I think that's really common for recent tattoos). I'm so worried that the tatto won't go away. Am I using the proper laser? Is the result good after the first session?

Tattoo Removal

Thank you for your question in regards to tattoo removal. For black ink, a 1064 Q-Switched laser works great. Multiple treatments are always necessary for tattoo removal, even with black ink being one of the quickest to respond to the laser. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.