Recovery of upper abdomen liposuction?

I am 43 , I had a tummy tuck 5 my ago and will have upper abdomen liposuction next week. I want to know recovery time as I must travel for work a lot and afraid I will not move normally.

Upper abdominal liposuction - recovery time?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• The best person to ask is your own surgeon, because it depends on how much fat is being removed and your general health.
  • However usually a person could return to work from home after 2-3 days, to work in an office in 3-5 days and to travel for work in 7-14. depending on how far the travel takes you.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes, Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD