Can nasal pressure after open rhinoplasty due to intensive exercise influence the outcome?

I slowly started exercising after 6 weeks and weight lifting after 8 weeks (I had never done it before). Now it's 3.5 months post op: I practice really intensive lifting (3-4 times a week) and yoga. I never had real problems besides increased swelling. Yesterday, however, I trained harder than usual and since then I feel a pressure on my front, between the eyebrows and on the upper bridge of the nose. What have I damaged? Will this change the shape of my nose or just extend the healing period?

3 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-