Loose skin and hardly visible abdominal muscle after Vaser Hi Def + full tummy tuck after 13 months? (Photos)

Still a lot of loose skin when I sit or bend (some sort of mound forms). Should the surgeon have pulled the skin tighter or removed more? I believe I have thick skin, and it's hard to see my muscles unless I contract them. Would it have been possible to trim it and make it thinner, or tummy tuck is just a matter of cutting the excess at the bottom and pulling before stitching? Thanks

Loose skin and hardly visible abdominal muscle after Vaser Hi Def + full tummy tuck after 13 months?

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided information as well. Your results looks really good, sometimes swollen stay more than a year, I recommend to workout and eat healthy to achieve your look. Good luck :)

Loose Skin or Swelling

Swelling can persist for several months (sometimes as many as 18) and will gradually improve and will look better at three months, six months, and even one year. Frequently the pubic area and the scrotal and penis area for men can become very swollen and discolored during the first two weeks due to gravity as this is the lowest area for swelling to accumulate.

Now, if you are concerned that loose skin remains it would be a good idea to go back to your surgeon for an evaluation to make sure that the healing process is going well. It is also helpful to remember that the best results from cosmetic surgery come with realistic expectations, since sometimes the final result will not always be exactly what we expect. Good luck to you!

Tummy tuck

Great question. It appears you have very nice results from your procedures. Without seeing pre-operative photos it is hard to tell the degree of improvement. It is normal to see skin when you sit or bend over, everyone has that or you would not be able to stand erect. Typically your surgeon will get the tummy as tight as your body allows at the time of surgery. Follow up with your surgeon if you have continued concerns. Best wishes!

Loose skin and barely visible abdominal muscle after TT and liposuction.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and congratulations on your surgery.  It appears that you have obtained a very nice result but it is difficult to ascertain whether or not you needed additional skin removal with your TT without an in-person examination.  Remember that even in the fittest of individuals there is some folding of the skin when sitting as this is what allows you to stand up straight and even hyperextend as needed.  Tummy tucks do not allow for increased visibility of the abdominal muscles as only diet and exercise to get a body fat% below 10 will do that.  Vaser can help etch some of the abdominal wall to mimic definition but it does not accentuate the muscle you naturally have.  Hope this helps.