How much lip filler may I need and what could be done to armonize the bottom part of my face? (photos)

I wish I had more volume in my upper lip and I don't like how I can't close my lips without making an effort and enfatizing nasolabial folds. How much lip filler may I need and wich one would you suggest? Furthermore, do you suggest fillers in the nasolabial folds or around my lips to correct the area?

Injectable Fillers

Thank you for your question in regards to injectable fillers. Hyaluronic based fillers are a great way to add volume to the lips. One syringe should be sufficient, especially for your first time. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Lips, cheeks and chin

you might need up to 2 syringes in the lips. I personally would use Juvederm Volift over 2 sessions for the best results. I wouldn't inject the nosolabial line; instead I would inject the chin crease to relieve this, and also just under the lower lip with a cannula to make this area appear smoother. I would also inject the cheekbones and just infront of the ear to give lift of the nasolabial lines and reshape the face slightly. I would use Teosyal RHA 4 for this most probably.