Why does my left nostril look bigger and more asymmetrical than the right one? (Photo)

How you can see I have a crooked nose to the left , and I wonder if that's the reason why my left nostril looks way different than the right one , the thing is that I find ugly my left nostril I want it to be like the right one . Can a rhinoplasty to correct my crooke nose correct also the shape of my left nostril without having to correct it directly?

Asymmetry of the nostrils

Thank you very much for posting your picture.

Your diagnosis is correct and a rhinoplasty - or more probably a septorhinoplasty should certainly improve the deviation and the asymmetry between your nostrils.

There are many technical details to discuss and I would recommend to discuss your case with a European Board Plastic Surgeon with a specialist interest nose surgery.

I wish you the best of luck,

London Plastic Surgeon