Are my implants a little bit low? Weird crease in cleavage, it hurts if I touch. (Photo)

I've had my silicone implants under the muscle 2 years ago. I notice a weird crease in the clavage area that hurts and feels weird if I press the skin or touch with my fingers. Both sides are different, the right side with the weird crease is more straight than the left side. What happens there? I feel like a strange tingling inside of the skin when I press that crease area. It is normal? Maybe is a lateral displacement or something? Also, are my implants a little bit low? Excuse my bad English.

Are my implants a little bit low?

Yes I do think you may have a problem with medial implant malposition.

It is likely that revision surgery will be necessary to improve the situation.

I would suggest repair of the breast capsule with permanent internal sutures (capsulorrhaphy) for correction of the displacement. This involves removal of a segment of breast implant capsule among the inferior/lower aspect of the breast implant pocket. The 2 edges of  capsule tissue are sutured to one another with permanent suture.  This procedure will improve the symmetry of the breasts  and the positioning of the nipple–areola on the breast mound.  Sometimes, the use of an additional layer of dermis (acellular dermal matrix)  may be helpful as well.

Make sure you are working with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon  who can demonstrate lots of experience helping patients with this type of revisionary breast surgery.  You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.