My hair are falling from about 1 year. Any suggestions? (photos)

My hair are falling very fastly my dad has full head of hair mom also has full hair i am 20 year old please tell me anything to stop my hair fall..

20 years old with hair loss

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements with the HAIRCHECK instrument which is very effective of predicting hair loss based upon early loss of your hair. It will determine the degree of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the best test to get will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

My hair are falling from about 1 year. Any suggestions?

GreetingsThank you for your question,Stem cells are one of the most popular topics in the science area and it is a well-known fact that the life was built on the shoulders of these cells. Stem cells are used in treatment of many diseases today. Aesthetic plastic surgery is another area that stem cells are used for their advantages. Stem cells are obtained from the own adipose tissue of the patient. It can be stated that stem cells transferred to another place in the body yields rejuvenating, refreshing and repairing effects on the tissue. “Organic Hair Transplantation” method uses the advantages of the stem cells at the maximum level.If we consider the recipient area as an empty field and the grafts as a seed; the relationship between a good quality recipient area and the grafts can be seen obviously since the seeds can grow better on a healthy field. Therefore the field, meaning the recipient area, is need to be refreshed prior to the transplantation process. Loss of hair is an independent predictor of the poor quality of the scalp. The stem cells help to rejuvenate the recipient area in order to obtain a better quality scalp.

Hair are falling

You have problem of androgenetic alopecia although your parents dont have this problem ..If that situation affets you and create a psychological trouble, than you may have a HT surgery . Other wise you have to use finasteride and serums containing minox for life long period that I dont recommend you ..

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Stop your hair loss and restore your hairline

I will recommend that you consider a treatment to reduce the speed/stop your hairline from going further back. Treatments such as Propecia/Rogaine or PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) are proven to be very effective. The use of non surgical treatments is to be continued for life and will not restore your previous hair line but will help you maintain your existing hair.Your hair loss can be genetic, stress related or a medical condition. My advise for you is to visit a  doctor who specializes in hair loss in order to find out the actual cause of your hair thinning. Once the cause for your hair loss is determined we can decide what is the best treatment to follow to prevent the hair loss to advance and consider a hair transplant to restore your hairline.In bocca al lupo, Rocky!

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss at 20

Hair transplantation is not an option at this time. You need to see a hair restoration surgeon who will examine your hair loss and advice on non surgical alternatives to stabilize your hair loss until you are ready for transplantation. This journey may take years. Proven non surgical alternatives include finasteride, minoxidil, platelet rich plasma and low level laser. Both finasteride and minoxidil should be taken for a 6-9 month period to determine their efficacy. The same is true for low level laser. Platelet rich plasma treatments require yearly treatment courses. It is important to understand that a positive outcome is not growth of new hair but the cessation of hair loss. Any more hair growth is a bonus.

Hair loss at 20

You appear to have androgenetic alopecia. This is also known as male pattern balding. Be sure to see a physician who specializes in hair loss. You are a bit young to consider surgery right now. However, you may wish to meet with a physician to design the ideal treatment plan which includes both short term and long term planning. This may include minoxidil, finasteride, low level laser and PRP.