What Can I Do to Fix my Wide-spaced Breasts? Should I try fat transfer to create cleavage? (photos)

I've had my silicone implants 2 years ago. Is there a certain type of implant or technique that will give me more cleavage? Is there any way I can reduce the gap and somehow position my breast to be more in the middle? I've been reading about fat transfer but I don't know if I am good candidate for this procedure. I have a certain doubts. Will the fat reabsorbed in a irregular way? It is a recommended procedure for correcting the gap between breasts and creating cleavage? It is permanent? Thank you.

Wide spaced breasts

Everyone has different anatomy and breasts regardless of size vary as to how close or how far away they are. Your breasts are perfectly natural - any attempt to place implants closer to the midline will result in abnormal positioning of your nipple displacing them even further laterally on your breasts or even worse symmastia where in an attempt to move the implants more centrally your chest wall muscle is disrupted causing the implants to touch.

Annapolis Plastic Surgeon

There is nothing wrong with your cleavage or space between your breasts - it is complete normal - your implants have been placed exactly where they should have been i.e. centred on your existing breast /nipple - the position is determined by where your breast sit before surgery due to their position on your chest and chest shape and you cannot change this - the only way to bring the breasts in is with a push in bra or bikini and this is only temporary

Fat grafting would make your result look uneven

What Can I Do to Fix my Wide-spaced Breasts?

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure.  In regards to the space between your breasts, I think that your plastic surgeon has done a very nice job;  the breast implants are appropriately spaced  and should not be any closer to the midline.  I do not have any personal experience utilizing fat transfer for the purpose that you are considering..

Some general thoughts regarding "cleavage concerns" may be helpful to you and other young ladies considering breast surgery:

Patients undergoing breast augmentation should understand that their anatomical “starting point” will play a significant "role" in the outcome that they can expect with breast augmentation surgery.   If the patient starts out with a significant distance between the breasts, there are limits as to how close of "cleavage" can be achieved.  If over dissection (when developing breast implant pocket) occurs in the cleavage area, with the goal being to achieve as close as possible cleavage per patient's request, patients may experience significant problems such as breast implant displacement (medial  malposition or symmastia) and/or significant breast implant rippling/palpability.  Obviously, these types of problems may require revisionary breast surgery to correct.  Also, keep in mind, that each nipple/areola complex must remain centered on each breast mound after surgery.  Again, careful dissection of the breast implant pocket and appropriate selection of breast implant size/width/profile will also play a role when it comes to how close the cleavage area will be postoperatively (and the overall shape/symmetry of the breasts). Careful measurement/dimensional planning plays a big role in this regard.

Best wishes