Can I evaluate success of my hair transplant right after the operation (in the first week)? (Photo)

My brother and I bot got a hair transplant, same clinic. After 6 days he looks visibly better (fuller) and his hair are already growing- whereas my area looks less dense/implants look weaker and the hair don't seem to grow at all. Should I really wait one year to know whether my operation was well performed or can anybody tell me what they think already by looking at these pics?

Predicting the result

You should contact your doctor.  Based on your type of donor hair (which may not necessarily be the same in two brothers), one of you may required more density and the doctor has given you more of a dense packing in the sam area of scalp.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Evaluating the success of the surgery

It is extremely early to evaluate the results of your recent hair transplant surgery after only 1 week. Bear in mind that the final results of the procedure are apparent at approximately 12 months after surgery. The regrowth rate along with a natural appearance is the most sought after result when evaluating the success of a hair transplant.

Koray Erdogan, MD
Istanbul Hair Restoration Surgeon

Anticipating success of a hair transplant

The best way to determine the success of a hair transplant is to select experienced doctors who have a reputation for great results

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

You cannot determine the "success" of a hair transplant surgery until the hairs have grown out.

You cannot determine the "success" of a hair transplant surgery until the hairs have grown out.  It may take 6 to 12 months to see results.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon