Do I need ethnic rhinoplasty? (Photo)

Hi everyone, I'm an Afro-Italian woman, and I don'l like my nose, overall nostrils and the bulbous, expecially in front view. So, I'm searching for a surgeon outside italy, better in Europe, but I rate USA too, because here are not able to work well on tip. I don't want upset my nose, but improved it only. So, I don't understand if I have to search a specialize ethnic surgeon or not? I have thick skin as many afro persons, but i think my nose is Caucasian too. What do you think?

Rhinoplasty candidate

Dear smenny,Thank you for the question and the photographs. Based on your photos, most of your problem lies in your tip, and can be quite easily fixed with a rhinoplasty procedure to give you the nose you desire, resulting in a more refined tip and therefore a softer face, without causing a drastic change in your overall facial character. When choosing a surgeon, make sure they are well trained in cosmesis and rhinoplasties. Good Luck!

Lebanon Plastic Surgeon

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with 3 months after a rhinoplasty.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD