Double bubble - how can I take care so it won't get worse?

hello I'm have done the implants 6 months ago I have on 1 of my breast double bubble. (my sergoun confirmed )I noteiced that when I wear padded bra after a long day and take it off I see it more .. it is more visible when I hold the breast muscle . and when I pull my hands up the double bubble vanish .. the problem is when I'm with my hands down . how can I take care so it won't get worts please ? my sergoun didn't show problem with it like its normal thanks

There can be fixes for Double Bubble

A photo would tell a thousand words, but your description sounds indeed like a double bubble. Often, a double bubble is where the implant has fallen below the original breast fold.  The top bubble is the implant and breast tissue and the bottom bubble is just skin over the implant with the old fold separating them.  Sometimes the old fold stretches to where the separation is no longer visible, but if established it might become better with a underwire fitted tightly to the fold, but often it can only be corrected with surgery. If it is slight, or it doesn't bother you, perhaps it could be left alone. If it bothers you enough, or if it is very noticeable, I would perform a capsuloraphy to tighten the bottom of the pocket. This is where we all say "seek, or return to your board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with correcting this"

Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeon

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery. I do not think that there are any measures that you can take to prevent similar the situation from worsening.

Generally,  a "double bubble" is a cosmetically undesirable circumstance for patients with breast implants, which occurs when the breast fails to take on the shape of the implant, resulting in the appearance of a visible line showing a separation between the bottom edge of the implant and the bottom edge of the natural breast. Double bubble "deformities" may be more striking (visible) when breast implants have bottomed out.

There are several options when it comes to revisionary surgery to improve your outcome. One option is to eliminate the pull of the pectorals major muscle either by completely releasing it or by suturing the muscle back down, thereby placing the breast implants in the sub glandular position. Patients who choose to have breast implants placed in the sub glandular position should have enough breast tissue coverage to allow for this conversion. There are disadvantages of placing breast implants in the sub glandular position (such as increased risk of breast implant encapsulation) which should be considered as you make your decisions.

Another maneuver that may be helpful is raising the inframammary fold using capsulorraphy techniques. Sometimes, depending on factors such as quality of skin along the lower breast poles, additional support provided by acellular dermal matrix or biosynthetic mesh may be very helpful. I have also found the use of acellular dermal matrix very helpful in cases where the skin/tissues are very thin and in cases of recurrent breast implant displacement. The acellular dermal matrix helps improve contour, improves irregularities caused by the underlying breast implant and/or scar tissue, and provides additional support ("sling" effect) for the breast implants.
I hope this, and the attached link, helps.