Vaser Hi Def to abdomen and hips. Vaser Hi Def to back and buttocks. Fat transfer to breast, face and lower eyelids (Photo)

Hi, do you think front and back could be done at the same time? If front and back should be done separately, do you think there will be enough fat for transfers to breasts, face and eyelids just by working on one side? I was also wondering whether the results of said operation might be undermined by a potential future pregnancy and the ensuing gain weight and breastfeeding. Thanks

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I appreciate your question.
Vaser assisted liposuction utilizes ultrasound to emulsify or melt felt prior to removal. It is also used to etch or define the muscles and normal anatomy to enhance the results. I use a specialized technique to remove the deeper fat areas and sculpt the superficial fat, so that one can achieve the goal of having not only a flatter stomach but also a more defined and curvaceous body if wanted. I can use this technique on the arms as well.
I also use the fat removed to graft into the pecs for men or breasts for women as well as into the arms and other areas to further enhance muscle definition.
The best candidates for the procedure already have a good muscular base.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery and high definition body contouring.

Dr. Schwartz
#RealSelf100Surgeon
#RealSelfCORESurgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I appreciate your question.

Dr. Schwartz
#RealSelf100Surgeon
#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Good Candidate for High Def

Thanks for the photos and your questions.

You are a good candidate for High Def Surgery for the front and back part.

Fat injection to your face and lower eyelid is available. But for your breast performing only a fat injection will not be enough. You will need a mastopexia surgery. After the surgery you will use  a special bra for 3 weeks. Wish you all the Best

Good Candidate for High Def