Brazilian butt lift cost ?

Hi, I'm Italian I want to come in the United States , for the brazilian butt lift Ricovery how many days ? Hospitalizazion?

Cost of surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

Brazilian Butt lIft Costs

Thank you for your question. The cost of a BBL is going to differ patient to patient. Price all depends on a few factors like, how much fat is going to be taken, what areas is the fat going to be taken from, and what doctor you go to. However, prices for a BBL can be anywhere from 5,000 to 10,000. Just keep in mind that you want to stick with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of luck!Dhaval M. Patel Double board certified Plastic surgeonHoffman Estates BarringtonOakbrook Chicago

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift cost ?

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, length of procedure, OR time, anesthesia etc.  Recovery time, especially since you are traveling from overseas would be approximately 2-3 weeks.  I would recommend you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in the area where you will be staying in the United States.  You can look at before/after pictures on websites and contact the respective offices to get quotes before scheduling your consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

BBL and Downtime

Thank you for your question about the Brazilian Butt Lift and Liposuction!

Most patients bounce back fairly quickly; patients require 14 days or 2 weeks for recovery, however 2-3 weeks of downtime may be needed for patients who have physically strenuous jobs. Patients should not sit for prolonged periods of time for the first 2 weeks after surgery. Pain and soreness should be well controlled with prescribed pain medications and usually dissipates within the first few days; after the first few days, pain and soreness can usually be relieved by over the counter medications.

I typically permit my patients to get back to their activities of daily living but do not release them back to strenuous activities until 4-6 weeks following surgery. Exerting yourself too much too soon following surgery can extend the length of your recovery and increase your risk for complications. In my practice, the most common complication for patients who do too much too soon following surgery is wound dehiscence; this occurs when the incisions are put under too much strain and break open. When this happens, a patient develops a higher risk of infection and could need additional surgeries to get the wound closed. I know it can be extremely difficult for active patients to take a few weeks off, but it is necessary. It is very important to follow your plastic surgeon's post operative instructions.

Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your cosmetic goals and to best achieve them! Once you decide on surgery, it is imperative to follow the post-operative instructions for lasting and optimal results.

Best wishes!