Bad lip filling. What did he use in my lips? (Photo)

5 years ago a did a lip augmentation with lip fillers. The dr told me that he was using juvederm plus and is going to last 1 year. Its 5 years and I still have the lip filling and I think its even biger tha before. Lips are big and fake lookin. What he used in my lips?

Obtain records

The records should show what was used. If it was juvederm ,rarely patients can form thickening.At 5 years the options may be limited but hyluronidase can dissolve filler. This treatment needs to be customized.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask for a copy of your chart

If this was done 5 years ago, its not Juvederm.  There is no telling what is in there.  Ask for a copy of your chart for your records.  Don't tell them why.

Lip Fillers

If there is any confusion about what the doctor used to treat and fill your lips please request a copy of the medical records.  In those records it will document which filler was used and you can proceed from there.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green