I had a transplant done five days ago but I feel burning in my donor area and it hurts. Is that normal after five days? (Photo)

Hi I had transplant done five days ago but I feel burning in my donor area and it hurt is that normal after five days I'm gonna upload picture how's my donor area look like

Normal

The numbness feeling at the 5th day after the operation is too normal especially if during the operation abig mount of local anaesthesia has been used on the donor area 
Best what you can do is applaying  gentle massage on the donor area to reactive the blood circulation to remove that feeling . 

Turkey Hair Restoration Surgeon

Burning and stinging sensation is not normal. That said, some people may experience pain differently.

Burning and stinging sensation is not normal.  That said, some people may experience pain differently.  It may be best to follow up with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Donor area burning

What you describe is not unusual for 5 days post-procedure.The picture looks normal.There might still be a small amount of edema(swelling) which can give you some pain.

David Deutsch, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon