Sharping nose with facial yoga?

Hello! Is there an age limite for nose surgery? And people say that it is possible to resharp nose with face yoga? Can it scientifically be work? Sorry for my terrible english. Thank you.

Sharping nose with facial yoga

Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the shape of your nose with facial yoga.  There is no real age limit as to when one can have nasal surgery. Most cosmetic nasal surgery is performed between the ages of 16 and 75 although there are times when nasal surgery is performed outside this time.

Sharping nose with facial yoga

Although yoga is a wonderful exercise, it will not reshape the nose.  Only surgery will do that. There is no age limit for Rhinoplasty as long as you are healthy.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Shaping Nose With Facial Yoga?!!

Your question is one that we get a lot about all kinds of aesthetic procedures. The answer is that there is no specific age cut off for rhinoplasty or any other aesthetic surgery per se.  The issue is more about what the general state of your health is, and whether the surgery can be done safely, and effectively, given your anatomy, your medical history, the medications  you take, and how well you have tolerated surgical procedures in the past. I am not aware of any specific yoga exercises that can reshape the face, but if you meet any practitioners of this technique, or find any articles or video on the subject, please do send them my way!

Peter Lee, MD, FACS