Scar tissue; what should I do? (Photo)

Hello it has now been 4 months ago ive had rhinoplasty, and this was my second but i have a very thick visible scar between my nosetrills, as you can see on the picture. I have contacted my surgeon but didnt get any reply, so i would be very happy if you can tell me what i should do. I really dont like the scar and want to remove it because it is not confortable and i feel like everybodys looking at it. What should i do to remove it and how :(!!

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

Sorry for this development. The scar can be improved with lasers and fillers. Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.