Is my scalp looking okay? (photos)

i had 3750 graft fue hair transplant , and now it's the 15 day after the operation , did my scalp looks okay for the 15 day?

Scabs after hair restoration

During the first 10 days following the hair transplant procedure, you should gently clean the transplanted area with a special shampoo and mousse. Scabs in the recipient area will typically fall off after 10 days. I can see from the photos you provided that the crusts still remain on your scalp. I advise you to contact your surgeon for specific advice and direction. 

Istanbul Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you are concerned about your progress after surgery, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.

If you are concerned about your progress after surgery, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.  In general, crusting and scabs should be gone by now.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

15 days post surgery

You look fine at 15 days. I would expect that the grafts and crusts will still shed and that is what you are showing

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Scabs after a hair transplant

Your doctors should have informed you about the washing techniques.15 days after your hair surgery if you still have such scabs it means that there is something important missing about the post operative informations.Please contact your surgeon soon as possible and use moisturiser cream 1 hour before every washing session daily. 

All the best 

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon