I had a PFM crown on my front tooth when I was 16. Now I'm 25 and I want to change it to all porcelain crown (Photo)

I am very concerned with its color, so i've considered veneering this and my other adjacent teeth... so my question is that is the veneer gonna stick out to my new all porcelain implant crown? What material is used in the all porcelain crown? what material should be used for veneer? and which one is better?

Front cap replacement

If you're looking for a very cosmetic solutiopn, you should visit a very cosmetic oriented dentist. You have another important issue that you are overlooking. The level of your gum tissue is very different on your front 2 teeth, therefore, no matter what material you chose for your crown and your veneer, the 2 will look different because of the size discrepancy.

Ankylosis, PFM, zirconium, veneers

Dear Viva91: The Dilemma you have is difficult. However the problem proble is not on the materials at all.   What needs to be focused on is the fact that after you were hit to the tooth the tooth stopped growing with your bone. It is called ankylosis. This placed your tooth in an odd position in relation to the other teeth. You need to talk to your dentist about some orthodontic treatment in which the other teeth can be moved into a better position around the front tooth that cannot be moved. This is readily accomplished with some Invisalign Orthodontics that will also allow you to whiten your teeth and create a much better environment for a properly shaped restoration period. Using zirconium based crown can mask the dark color of the tooth underneath and if the other teeth are in proper position, you might not even need to veneer them. If after the orthodontic treatment the teeth are still not uniform, then veneers can be used to make everything look better.   If your dentist does not know how to perform the orthodontics,  have him refer you to an orthodontist who knows how to do that. Placing veneers now without regard to his position will create problems for you with speech and function.