Nose bump removed too much

I did a nosejob for 8 months ago, and removed the bump, but my surgeon has removed it too much so it looks unatural. I have heard i can have fillers to fix it, but its not permanent, therefore i want to ask if there is permanents solutions to this.

Overdone Hump Removal

Hi Firstladiez,

While there are no photos to evaluate, generally, if the issue is a little depression from previous hump reduction, permanent fillers, cartilage, or bone graft may be considered for permanent results.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose bump removed too much

Thank you for your query.

Without seeing any of your pictures, it is very difficult to comment. Dorsal augmentation of the nose can be achieved through a variety of techniques. You would have to discuss with your surgeon what your concerns are, and jointly come to a decision as to what action is best for you.

Kind regards,