What kind of mask do you recommend using after ThermiTight?

Why should we wear elastic bandage after thermitight.?is it just for swelling or what? The mask that my doctor gave me doesn't tight on the neck area where the swellen is. It thights the chin. Is it really effects the treatment ? Howlong we should wear it? Thank u very much

Thermitight Dressings

Bandages around the neck and lower face are usually placed after thermitight in order to help reduce swelling.  We generally have our patients wear a dressing for 2 days only.  After that we allow our patients to shower and get their face wet in the shower. Some doctors prefer that their patients where compression garments for longer. I have not seen any benefit in doing so, which is why we recommend the above.

I always suggest that you follow your surgeon's recommendations for post-operative care.

Boca Raton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thermitight Dressings

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Boca Raton Facial Plastic Surgeon

ThermiTight Garments

I like snug garments over the areas I perform ThermiTight for several days after the procedure.  After 3-4 days they wear them optimally just at night.  The purpose is to reduce swelling, bruising and discomfort.  I believe that the results are better when you follow these guidelines and you will see the results sooner. After any swelling, bruising or soreness is gone you no longer need to wear the garments.

ThermiTight Garments