Is this gap over belt line normal after one month of mini tummy tuck? (photo)

Hello. I had a mini tummy tuck one month ago. I started working one week after the prosedure. I wonder if this gap seen in the pictures is normal in belt line. I am trying to wear not very tight belted pants but still this happened. There is still some liquid under the belt line but I am not sure of the liquid on the upper part. Is this normal? Thanks a lot in advance.

Thank you for your question and the photo. You seem initially like a better candidate for  full TT  i really hope you will get the results you are looking for in the final stage of your recovery. Best of luck