Arm liposuction? Vaser hi def? (Photo)

I have these huge arms comparing to my lower body and esp my thin legs. I also have fat in my armpits and at the back of my arms. I went to see a PS who does vaser hi def. He checked out my body and told me there is not much fat in my arms, the fat he's gonna take wouldn't even fill a cup. He told me that my arms were just not fit and I should do sports however that won't make my arms any thinner. I was devastated. Is this really true? Do you have any other opinions?

Vaser liposuction: arm liposuction or vaser hi def?

hello beyza   

A healthy person seeking a fast and minimally invasive way to get rid of stubborn fat.  Those patients looking for better definition of muscles and better contouring of body parts.  Those patients who are looking for more sculpting of their body are good candidates for vaser as opposed to traditional liposuction. #arms #hidef 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

hello beyza   

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBLL

I appreciate your question.

Vaser assisted liposuction utilizes ultrasound to emulsify or melt felt prior to removal. It is also used to etch or define the muscles and normal anatomy to enhance the results. I use a specialized technique to remove the deeper fat areas and sculpt the superficial fat, so that one can achieve the goal of having not only a flatter stomach but also a more defined and curvaceous body if wanted. I can use this technique on the arms as well.

I also use the fat removed to graft into the pecs for men or breasts for women as well as into the arms and other areas to further enhance muscle definition.

The best candidates for the procedure already have a good muscular base.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery and high definition body contouring.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I appreciate your question.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

VASER HI DEF Liposuction-- Arms

Thank you for your question. From the pictures provided above it looks like the redistribution of fat primarily does reside in your arms. This procedure can be done using VASER Liposuction for defining your arms and I would suggest using the harvested fat for the breasts. Without pictures i'm unsure but if you have any problematic areas you would like to take from in the lower abdominal region; that would be a great addition for the best outcome of natural sculpted and defining look. I suggest consulting with an expert in VASER Hi Def Lipo who can offer a better answer as to what can be done. Best Regards, Dr. Berger

VASER HI DEF Liposuction-- Arms