One year and 4 month after Rhinoplasty. My face ''changed'', looks swollen?

hello. i did rhinoplasty one year and 4 month ago. i looked on my pictures before the surgery and i see how my skin face was much more thin, if that the right expression, specially the cheek and chin area. it realy disappointing cause the all face looks morce ''circle'', is it goona get beetar with time, or its goona how it is? is it coomon that ater more the year the face looks more swoolan? thanks, and sorry for the sppeling mistakes.

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-