I have thin face and my old 34 years How many ml of juvederm i need in each part of face?

It would be best if you attached a photo to evaluate and assess what would be the proper treatment for you. Juvederm is a great product but if you are trying to build and make the face appear a bit fuller, you may benefit from Voluma or fat grafting the face. Seek an experienced physician who can provide you with results you seek 
Kenneth Hughes M.D 

Juvederm for a thin 34 year old face?

Thank you for asking about your Juvederm.
  • You truly need an examination and discussion of your budget to decide the look you want and how much you can afford.
  • Most of my patients have 1 - 2 syringes at a time (cost from $1300 - 2000)
  • But the marketing photos of "filler face lifts" usually show the effects of $5000 - $10,000 of filler.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Juvederm amount

It is difficult to determine that without seeing you in person and assessing your volume loss and skin quality.It is best to go to a board certified plastic surgeon and have a consultation.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Amount Of Juvederm Recommended

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to comment without seeing a photograph.  The amount of Juvederm required to achieve the desired degree of correction is determined on an individual basis and depends on the degree of age-related volume loss present.  For someone in your age group I would say 1-2 syringes on average.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your concerns and your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Best wishes! 

How much filler needed for 34 year-old face

Without photos, very hard to judge. Generally speaking, I find most 34 year-old with a thin face can benefit from between 1-3ml of Juvederm filler. Most importantly, see an expert (e.g. dermatologist) for your treatment for optimal results, symmetry, beauty & safety.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Thin Face

In addition to exploring fillers like Voluma, you may also want to consider Sculptra. This is also a filler, but one that is used particularly for those who would like to restore all-over volume and youthful facial structure. This includes the mid-face and temples which can be tricky areas to treat and can require very large quantities of product to correct.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Fillers for the face

Thank you for your question kholoudhajj.
Juvederm and other fillers such as Restylane and Voluma are outstanding
treatments for restoring volume to the face. And different fillers work well
for different parts of the face. For example I find that Voluma works well for
enhancing the cheeks, Restylane for the tear troughs, and Juvederm for the
laugh lines (nasolabial folds). A new filler called Volbella will be available
in October 2016 and is designed to treat the lips. The amount used varies
significantly from one person to another. As we age we lose more and more
volume. So in general, younger patients do not require as much filler as more
mature patients. That being said it is best to consult with a doctor for
specific recommendations. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician

How Much Filler Do I need?

There is no easy answer.  I am often impressed with how much of a difference 1 syringe can make. I am equally impressed with how many syringes we can do without it being too much.  The key is the "right" amount.  To answer your question requires consultation. What are your goals?  What is your budget? What is your time frame?   Then we need to look at your face estimate what it will take to accomplish your goals and then plan to accommodate your budget and "readiness" to complete the procedure.  Based on your age 1 is good starting point but without the consultation you can't know if this will get you the best result.

Without seeing a photo and with out any specific complaints it is difficult to determine exactly how many tube of a filler you may need.  Generally, it takes only one tube of Juvederm to treat the wrinkles from your nose to your mouth.  You can also treat the wrinkles around the lips and under the eyes with filler.  I recommend you have a consultation with a plastic surgeon or dermatologist to discuss your options.  Good luck

Juvederm for Thin Face

Thanks for your question!  Without seeing any photos of you, it is hard to say what I would recommend.  Juvederm is a wonderful filler for deeper lines, like nasolabial folds or smile lines.  It is also great for enhancing your lips.  Voluma, which is a cousin to Juvederm, is an awesome mid-face filler which can really enhance your cheekbones and give your face a mini-lift.  I suggest a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist for specific recommendations catered to you.  Best of luck!