Prp treatment. I want to care Prp. This will help me? Which amount to one injection? (photos)

Try This Combination!

I actually have great success in my practice using injectable progesterone and prp in combination to the scalp, rather than PRP alone. I suggest seeing an expert in hair loss. Any hair loss treatment takes 6 months to evaluate, so you will have to do 6 monthly treatments and then my patients cut the treatments down to every 6-8 weeks there after to maintain if the treatments are working. Best, Dr. Emer

PRP FOR MALE PATTERN ;ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

In My opinion you need to be evaluated by A hair loss expert. They Will do A good examination and history. You May have male pattern baldness. PRP is A good treatment for this condition. PRP can decrease hair loss, thicken existing hair and re-grow hair that has been dormant for less than 3 years.I believe in multiple initial sessions to get a loading dose. Good luck. 

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon