is this necrosis or a coalescing scab? (photos)

I had FUT in turkey a month ago. After surgery i had some more bood in the top of the recipient area but i didnt dry it up as i didnt want to touch the area at all. Next day i had washing in the clinic but it was so gentle that all the dry blood still there ! About 12-14 days after the procedure all scabs were gone except for that dry blood that formed a large scab. Can this leed to necrosis and how can i deal with it ? Could hair grow in this area ??

If you are concerned enough to post it on the Internet you should contact your doctor for a proper examination.

If you are concerned enough to post it on the Internet you should contact your doctor for a proper examination.  It does not look normal.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

This is strange.

It looks more dramatic and you should go in for a follow up and examination directly with the doctor. I hope you went to a clinic with an actual doctor.

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist

Necrosis of skin

These wounds need to be treated with special dressings under the supervision of a doctor.  See a local hair transplant surgeon or plastic surgeon for treatment

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon