is this necrosis or a coalescing scab? (photos)

I had FUT in turkey a month ago. After surgery i had some more bood in the top of the recipient area but i didnt dry it up as i didnt want to touch the area at all. Next day i had washing in the clinic but it was so gentle that all the dry blood still there ! About 12-14 days after the procedure all scabs were gone except for that dry blood that formed a large scab. Can this leed to necrosis and how can i deal with it ? Could hair grow in this area ??

Botox Price Calculator

What would you like to change?

Total Price

See the math

Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.

Please enter a valid {{ field }}.

Congrats!

These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.

If you are concerned enough to post it on the Internet you should contact your doctor for a proper examination.

If you are concerned enough to post it on the Internet you should contact your doctor for a proper examination.  It does not look normal.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

This is strange.

It looks more dramatic and you should go in for a follow up and examination directly with the doctor. I hope you went to a clinic with an actual doctor.

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist

Necrosis of skin

These wounds need to be treated with special dressings under the supervision of a doctor.  See a local hair transplant surgeon or plastic surgeon for treatment

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon