One month after surgery, not satisfied. Any suggestions? (photos)

hi, i already posted and ask question but now i have more photo to share with. so month ago i have gyncomastia surgery after the surgery my chest look flat and very good... but over the time when i put off my vest i feel like my nipple dont flat like i want them to be i know that its can take time, but my answer to you doctors.did you see case like me that its become flatter over the time ? my main problem its that i dont feel that my nipples tighten and flat i add some picture before and after

Not Satisfied with Results from Gynecomastia Correction

Thank you for your question and photographs. At only one-month post-op, it is too early to make any judgments regarding the final results of your gynecomastia correction. Healing will take several weeks, and residual swelling can take three to four months to fully resolve. My recommendation is that you continue following your operating surgeon’s post-op instructions, and contact his/her office with any concerns you have about the appearance of your nipples/breasts.

One Month After Gynecomastia Surgery

Following surgery, your incisions will go through a maturation process. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor.

Bruising and #swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely. 
Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.