I want to do cheek filling. How much does it cost? (photos)

Cheeks

Thank you for your inquiry. Fillers are becoming more and more popular. Over time, we lose volume in our faces. A great way to replenish that volume loss would be with hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero, Radiesse, or Emervel. All these products work well when used properly.Another option would be fat transfer. A fat transfer is a surgical procedure where fat that is removed from certain parts of the body and is processed, cleaned, and readied before being re-injected or grafted back onto your face ( or any other area of your choosing )Please always see a board certified plastic surgeon for best results.

Filler costs

At our practice, we have a special this month for a package of four 0.8 cc's of Radiesse for $1,040.  Voluma is on sale this month for $493 per syringe.  Voluma can last up to two years.

Gregory D. Roberts, MD
Richardson Facial Plastic Surgeon

I want to do cheek filling. How much does it cost?

I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years. From the photos you cheeks are a bit flat anteriorly (in the front) and there is excess fat below and in front of the cheeks.  These combine to create a rectangular, shaped face.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  Think of facial beauty as something that "must" address all layers of the face including the skeletal structure of the cheeks and chin, the overlying SMAS muscle, amount and position of subcutaneous fat and finally the degree of skin laxity. It's an "urban myth" that pulling tissues over flat cheeks and a weak chin can create a beautiful or handsome face. Similarly, dermal fillers or facial implants alone can't lift and remove excess skin from the face and neck. Natural looking beauty is created by the aesthetic vision of what tissue layers need to be adjusted by what technique and amount.Hope this helps.