How can I have a more full face and skinny?

I am skinny and I have a skinny cheeks and face and I don't like that. I am 21 years old male.

Going for a fuller face with fillers (voluma, radiesse) sculptra, implants or fat

I recommend getting a formal consultation with a facial contouring expert. Facial fillers (Voluma, Radiesse, Perlane, Bellafill): Sculptra, implants or fat can be used for cheek augmentation and facial volume. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

I am skinny and I have a skinny cheeks and face and I don't like that. I am 21 years old male.

Hi, non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help in the evaluation.  I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.  The following procedures would create a more ruggedly handsome face.

• Cheek augmentation with cheek implants to add angularity to the cheeks and mid face.  This would be combined with liposuction to reduce the excess facial fat to further define the cheek shape.
  • Chin augmentation, using a chin implant, to add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.   I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.
  • Augmentation of the mandibular angles using a dermal filler (jaw implants have too many unwanted side effects IMHO) to add volume, angularity and flare to the jaw line.

Hope this helps.

Nonsurgical Cheek Augmentation & Nonsurgical Mid-Face Rejuvenation With Volumizing Fillers Can Create A Fuller Face

Without photos, it is difficult to say which procedures would be best for you. However, in general terms, nowadays, fuller faces with high cheek bones and less sunken mid-facial areas are quite easily achieved via the use of injectable volumizing fillers. Fortunately, in Raanana, Israel, where I have a satellite private clinic, a wide variety of regulatory agency approved volumizing products are available for facial reshaping. My favorites there for these purposes include Stylage XXL, Emervel Volume, and Hyaluronica 2.  (In my Upper East Side Manhattan practice, where unfortunately fewer products are currently available, I typically rely on Voluma XC and Restylane Lyft). You would be well advised to seek consultation with a board certified aesthetic physician and make certain to ask to see his/her before and after photos before agreeing to proceed. B'hatzlacha.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Thank you for sharing your question.  Unfortunately without a full series of photographs it is difficult to offer definite advice, and I would see a series of board certified plastic surgeons in consultation to have the best treatment options discussed.  An in-person evaluation is essential to identify and discuss your concerns, as well as your desired outcome.  There are a myriad of options available to you including dermal fillers, Botox, fat grafting, etc, that can be used to help improve upon your current appearance.  Hope this helps