Which doctor to do liposculpture with bbl to go to with good cost?

Im planning to go and do liposcupture and liposucti9n with bbl . Im looking for a doctor in colombia, someone who could give me a full package .. any recommendations?

Dr. Derby Sang

Prices vary depending on where you have your procedure done and with what doctor. i suggest you to contact different PS and compare.

Best of luck

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon