Bump on nose right after cast removal? (Photo)

I had my cast removed today, week after surgery. I know that it's not the final result and that the nose is swallow, but usually when I look at picture of people take right after the cast is removed, the nose it STRAIGHT, and sometimes later in the swallowing process it changes, get swallow bumps and so on. but for me- right after the cast removal the bump I wanted to get rid of was pretty obvious. Should I be worried? or is it possible that it's just swallow although it had the cast on it?..

Early post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Rhinoplasty results

Looks like you are very early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD