I'm not sure if i should take accutane because my acne isn't as severe as it was in the past?

Acne treatments

Thank you for your question. If you are unsure about starting Accutane then you may want to consider alternative treatment options. Acne treatments are based on the type of acne and skin type you have. Treatments include oral antibiotics, medicated creams and ointments, Accutane, or cosmetic procedures such as peels, laser treatments, or facials. In my experience, I found a combination therapy of oral antibiotics and topical medications to be effective in treating mild to moderate acne. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.
  •  Tweet