Isolaz Vs Levulan Photodynamic Therapy for Acne?

I am Asian and have been suffering from acne for 8 years. I am thinking about getting one of those two laser treatments. Which is more effective for active acne? Other recommendations for active acne are also appreciated. p.s)

I have taken Accutane for one week about 3 months ago. I stopped the course of Accutane due to the side effect. I heard that the patients who have taken Accutane in past need to wait at least 6 months post Accutane and up to two years. So do I need to wait before getting a laser treatment? Thanks.

PDT and Isolaz

Accutane increases your risk of scarring. I recommend waiting a full 6 months prior to any treatment in order to minimize potential risk. Isolaz is an FDA-approved procedure for acne that is suitable for all skin types. Levulan Photodynamic Therapy is effective but may cause too much inflammation in your skin to treat both successfully and safely. Please have an in-person consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to determine what would give you the best result and address the concerns of Accutane. The procedure you and your doctor decide upon will impact how long you should have the Accutane completely cleared from your system. 

McLean Dermatologic Surgeon