Isolaz Vs. Laser Genesis - Which is Better for Hyperpigmentation & Acne?

Hi, I have sunspots and very mild acne (1-3 pimples monthly, and some enlarged pores on my forehead). Which treatment is best for me? From what I've read, Isolaz is great for acne, ok for hyperpigmentation, while Laser Genesis is better for hyperpigmentation, and ok for acne. Would combining a photofacial to the service be beneficial for me (or would just the treatment alone suffice)? Thanks for your help!

Isolaz and Laser Genesis

You may want to consider both treatments since they compliment one another. Isolaz along with the Laser Genesis can produce great results. Isolaz is best for minimizing acne while the Laser Genesis can treat excessive redness, enlarged pores and acne scars.