If anyone else has had unders, how was their recovery and when will I start feeling better?

I am 2 Days post op. I had 270cc unders, I'm very swollen, and my ribs feel really bruised. I actually feel like I've been hit by a bus! I get bouts of nausea and feel quite bloated. I just want to know if anyone else has had unders, how their recovery was and when will I start feeling better?

Your symptoms are normal for the first 3-4 days after breast augmentation under the muscle. Much of your discomfort is due to the general anesthesia.

You should feel better by 5 days but will not be pain free until 3 weeks. Of course follow up with your surgeon.

Unders

The implants are lying on your ribs and are being compressed by your muscle which has to adjust to the new length. It gets better every day.