Smart Lipo 3 1/2 weeks ago. I have hard bands and lines on my inner legs. When it softens, will the lines still be there?(photo)

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

It takes weeks to see the results of liposuction and swelling can last for months. Massage, RF treatments, Venus Legacy and hyperbaric oxygen will drastically reduce swelling. Continue to follow your physicians post-operative protocol for optimal results. IT looks as though you will have permanent indentations that will need a revision surgery or fat grafting.  Best, Dr. Emer

You will continue to improve for 6 months

it is much too early to determine what your final result will be. it is very normal in this early stage to have some unevenness and firmness. i think you would benefit from massaging the area. the main thing is to be patient and just give it time.

good luck
david berman md

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Smart lipo

You are very early in the healing and settling process.

Close follow up with your plastic surgeon is recommended during this time.