Had surgery one week ago. Now I have a "belly button" in each breast. Please tell me if this is even remotely ok (Photo)

Scared to death!

Had surgery one week ago. Now I have a "belly button" in each breast. Please tell me if this is even remotely ok

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  Though it is not clear exactly what is taking place based on the limited picture view this puckering is often the result of the suture technique and suture material which should relax and achieve a more natural contour once further healing has occurred.  Hang in there and voice your concerns to your surgeon, they can offer you greater reassurance.

Pic

really hard to see what I am looking at  sorry.......................................................

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

1 week post op, Please tell me if this is even remotely ok

The photo that you provide does not show enough to answer this question, please take another photo that shows more reference points so that your question can be addressed.

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Post Op Concern

Hello,Unfortunately it isn't possible to see clearly with the photo provided. If you have concerns about how you are healing it is best that you be seen in person and let your Plastic Surgeon intervene if you need any corrections.All the best

Dimple in the breast

Thank you for your question. The dimple/indentation possibly from absorbable suture which usually go away in few weeks. If not it can can be easily correctable in the office.

Dimple

The "dimple" will likely go away as your breasts heal and fall into shape.It can also be easily released with a needle under local if for some reason it persists.

Poorly posted one photo so NO idea the issue! Pleasure out better and more photos of the issue you are concede about.