I am using glutathione oral capsule (relumins) for last three months but I didn't find a visible result?

So now my question to you is ,Can i use one more bottle for three months (1 capsule) per day... Because i want lightening skin... Please answer me... And one more thing doesnit cause any harms to me like on my mestrutatin period or some thing like thatt.. ? Please reply me ..

Thanks for your query. Glutathione is a very good antioxidant but proper dose has to be considered. It should be taken 1000mg in a day along with 500 mg vitamin c to be effective. Anything less than that doesn’t really show effect. Yes you can have it for another three months and along with that you can consider chemical peels or medical facials for added benefits. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon