Is the surgery looks good? and how many grafts are these approximately? (photos)

I was not fully satisfied with the hairline my surgeon made, he told me it's too early to judge. Does this hair line and transplant overall looks good? And how many grafts are transpled approximately, my doctor said they are around 2900-3000 I had strip method HT

HT result

Your HT fundamentally looks good.  Yes, you need to wait 8 months at a minimum to assess the results
Good Luck
J Vogel, MD

It is not possible to tell how many grafts you received with photos. If you are not happy with your hair line you may want to

It is not possible to tell how many grafts you received with photos.  If you are not happy with your hair line you may want to follow up with your doctor and explain exactly what you are not happy about.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

How many grafts are these

in order to critisize the level of frontal hair line we have to assess full face proportions but it is impossible with these photos. Number of grfats are seems to be around 3000 but it needs  denser transplantation  especially on frontal site...

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

How many grafts

The number of grafts that you had can be found out by asking your doctor. From the pictures I can not tell as there are too many crusts on your head and after a few weeks, no one will be able to count these grafts

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon